FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER $150 or more!!

SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY
SCHEEPJES LEGACY

SCHEEPJES LEGACY

Regular price
$7.00
Sale price
$7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more

Discover the nostalgic crochet cotton of the future! Scheepjes Legacy exudes a feeling of history and brings to mind fond memories of handcrafting and times gone by. A time when grandmothers and great-grandmothers made doilies, table runners and even christening gowns in the timeless, neutral shades of white and ecru. Each and every item was handmade with love and passed down from generation to generation within a family. Legacy yarns are made to keep these traditions alive as lovingly crocheted projects, and the memories they hold, are passed on to be treasured for many future generations to come.

Legacy is a collection of a premium blend traditional 100% Cotton and 100% Mercerized Cotton thread yarns. These soft, breathable yarns have an increased twist and density, which ensures the durability to stand the test of time for many years to come. Scheepjes Legacy is available in two variations, the 100% Cotton range consisting of yarns with a natural ‘matte' look, giving projects a soft and understated appearance and the 100% Mercerized Cotton range, which distinguishes itself with its wonderfully smooth strand and subtle sheen. Both are available in the classic shades of white and undyed ecru, in four thread weights.

Scheepjes Legacy Natural Cotton
  • 100% Premium Blend Natural Cotton
  • Available in 2 colors
  • Available in 4 thread weights;
    • no. 6 | hook size 3.5mm | 100g = 240m
    • no. 8 | hook size 3.0mm | 100g = 330m
    • no. 10 | hook size 2.5mm | 100g = 400m
    • no. 12 | hook size 2.0mm | 100g = 495m

 

Scheepjes Legacy Mercerized Cotton
  • 100% Premium Blend Mercerized Cotton
  • Available in 2 colors
  • Available in 4 thread weights;
    • no. 6 | hook size 3.5mm | 100g = 240m
    • no. 8 | hook size 3.0mm | 100g = 330m
    • no. 10 | hook size 2.5mm | 100g = 400m
    • no. 12 | hook size 2.0mm | 100g = 495m

Waste Water CreatedBy using 100% biological wastewater treatment in the production process, 95% of the water used is safely recycled and reused. The remaining 5% is treated with organic material, making it biodegradable and safe to return to the environment.

Vegan Friendly: A vegan friendly yarn is one that contains no animal products or by-products. From the dyes used to color this yarn, to its 100% plant-based fiber, Scheepjes Legacy respects the welfare of animals.

Baby Safe: Scheepjes Legacy is EN71-3 certified, which makes it safe to create baby and child-friendly items with.